Thursday, April 9, 2009

Retired but Not Forgotten

This is one of my favorite baby sets. It's retired now but I love it so much that I haven't parted with it yet. SU has got to come out with something pretty fabulous to top this! Funny though, I'd never thought about stamping the bear on patterned paper. . .he's adorable that way!


In Certainly Celery, Pink Pirohuette, and Chocolate Chip with a small flower brad...


Two bears are better than one, right?


The Barely Banana background is dry embossed for texture. Difficult to see in the scan but very lovely in real life.


And with a die cut flower. These were so much fun and they used up some patterned paper that I had laying around!

1 comment:

plumeria*girl said...

I love your creations! You're such a pro ;) You know I made some awesome Easter cards, but I was so eager to get them sent out that I forgot to take photos of them :( Maybe next time...