Saturday, August 4, 2007

Christmas Stamp A Stack


Well, thank you to Angela for coercing me into having a Christmas In July Stamp A Stack. It was well attended and so much fun! I had homemade goodies for eating, and Christmas tunes playing, and it was really a good time. Here are five of the six cards we did!







The first card here is a melted snowman from Saipan. . . guess our hot weather wasn't too kind to him!


My surfing Santa Claus comes to me from a Stampin' Up! friend in Australia. I do hope SU gives us girls some tropical images too!


My Crab & Company card has googlie eyes, which make any card just perfect, right?


The Purely Pomegranate and River Rock card swings when opened to reveal either a personal message or a photograph in the middle section.


I cannot take credit for the Bordering Blue Cheers card. Melinda Crockett designed it for me! Elegant, isn't it?!

No comments: